The Marketing Coordinator will be self-motivated, detailed-oriented, accurate, organized and eager to join a successful start-up at the intersection of sports, data and technology.
A quick learner who can efficiently prioritize and handle multiple projects in a logical manner, the ideal candidate must be willing to learn and use a variety of technologies to foster and engage the Arccos community.
Working closely with Arccos team members and external partners, the Marketing Coordinator will help execute digital marketing campaigns designed to increase sales of Arccos products through a variety of channels. He or she will be a key contributor to the success of Arccos’ e-commerce program, responsible for measuring marketing campaign performance and helping to optimize these initiatives to maximize effectiveness.
This full-time position is based at Arccos headquarters in Stamford, CT. It includes a competitive base salary, health insurance, PTO, subsidized golf and other perks.
Working closely with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and other team members, the ideal candidate will play a key role in:
- Executing digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital media channels and partners, including display, paid and organic social, search, email, and digital video.
- Coordinating the trafficking of all creative assets across a variety of media partners in a timely and organized fashion.
- Ensuring that performance of all digital marketing tactics can be accurately measured via designated tracking processes.
- Establishing a regular campaign reporting process and providing leadership with the campaign performance information necessary for optimizations.
- Assisting in the development and streamlining of owned digital assets including sites, apps and social outlets. As part of this responsibility, the Marketing Coordinator will assist in measuring the performance of those assets in order to inform future development.
- Tracking and accurately reporting on marketing expenditures and helping to ensure that vendor invoices are paid in a timely fashion.
- Supporting other initiatives being executed by Arccos’ global sales and marketing teams.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Two years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, e-commerce or a related field, including:
- Executing digital marketing campaigns, preferably with a focus on e-commerce or user acquisition.
- Managing digital marketing campaign set-up and optimization across a variety of digital marketing platforms, including Facebook, DoubleClick/DCM, AdWords or similar. DBM and/or DCM certification preferred.
- Using Google Analytics or similar analytics platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Eagerness to tackle new challenges and help build a first-class digital marketing team within an evolving marketing space.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Desire to work in a highly creative, fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
Arccos develops innovative IOT technologies that leverage the power of data, cloud computing and machine learning to deliver insights that help golfers of all skill levels maximize their potential and optimize their enjoyment.
Combining Live Shot Tracking + GPS 2.0 + Tour Analytics, the company’s flagship product – Arccos 360 – has consistently been named Golf’s #1 Performance Tracker. Featuring 14 sensors – one for each club – the system pairs with a smartphone app. Arccos 360 then seamlessly and automatically records every shot a golfer takes, delivering real-time data on distances hit, club averages, driving accuracy, greens in regulation, sand saves, putts and more.
By accessing the Arccos Tour Analytics dashboard, users and their instructors can gain valuable insights via deep dives into stats, playing patterns and data comparison for every club, shot, hole and round.
Arccos partners include:
- Cobra Puma Golf – A collaboration that has resulted in the launch of golf’s first connected clubs, Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos.
- Microsoft – Bringing together Microsoft’s cloud computing and machine learning capabilities with Arccos’ unrivaled data set of golfer behaviors and course mapping data points to create the first Artificial Intelligence for golfers. The initial product – Arccos Caddie – launches May 22, 2017.
A team of top engineers, designers, marketers, entrepreneurs, innovators and golfers who love creating remarkable products, Arccos’ venture capital funding is provided by LaunchCapital. More information: www.arccosgolf.com.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.