As a leader of Arccos’ marketing program, the Senior Director of Digital Marketing will frequently collaborate with the sales, analytics, content and brand teams. Core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Setting a data-driven digital marketing strategy, including budgets, platforms, KPIs, timelines, reporting and related program aspects
- Working in concert with Arccos’ analytics team to determine key opportunities for customer acquisition and retention
- Planning and executing the digital marketing plan across all channels, including but not limited to display, programmatic, e-mail, social, SEO and AMS
- Developing and implementing a high-level community engagement strategy across all relevant platforms, including social, web and events
- Managing Arccos’ internal marketing, brand and creative teams – and external agencies – to ensure projects are completed as scheduled and on budget
- Sourcing and managing new agency partners as may be needed
- Evaluating – qualitatively and quantitatively – each event / program and continuously optimizing initiatives to ensure success
Qualifications / Requirements
The ideal candidate will be based in the greater New York City area, but geographic exceptions may be made for exceptionally qualified individuals. He or she will also possess:
- Minimum of eight years experience in digital marketing with budgetary responsibility
- Deep experience running digital campaigns, tracking and optimizing for effectiveness and efficiency
- Demonstrably strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a passionate, fast-moving team and communicate at all levels of an organization, both internal and external.
This is a great position for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is seeking to use an incredibly powerful, custom-built marketing analytics platform to inform their digital marketing strategy.
Competitive salary and equity opportunity based on experience. Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.