Reporting to the Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Core responsibilities of the the International Sales Manager will include:
- Managing day-to-day relationships with Arccos international distributors and key accounts based in the UK, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- Training distributor staff, retailers and other personnel on brand, product features, use of apps and dashboard
- Assisting in creation and implementation of sales plans for each distributor and key account
- Ensuring point of sale materials are properly installed at key accounts globally
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Preparing presentation decks with assistance from Arccos marketing team
- Traveling as needed to customer sales calls, demo days, trade shows, on course demonstrations and other events
- Reviewing weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results with Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing to maximize sell-in and sell-through
- Leading the real-time response to product questions and other requests that are received from international distributors and their customers
The ideal candidate will be based in the United Kingdom with convenient access to an international airport and possess:
- Sales management experience in the golf industry
- High level of comfort working with technology, notably apps and Internet of Things (IOT) / connected devices
- Outstanding work ethic
- Willingness to frequently travel domestically and internationally on a frequent basis
- Exceptional email and verbal communication skills
- A degree from a four-year college or university
This is a great position for a self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, organized individual who is eager to succeed and a quick learner. He or she must be able to efficiently troubleshoot and rapidly identify solutions in response to customer inquiries.
A demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the game of golf is essential to success in this role.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com.